Training Support Systems Enterprise (TSS-E) for the U.S. Army Training Support Center (ATSC)
Mission Installation Contracting Command (MICC) - Ft Eustis, VA; Solicitation number W911S0-16-R-0003. MICC-Ft Eustis, on behalf of the U. S. Army Training Support Center (ATSC), Ft Eustis, VA intends to contract for Training Support Systems Enterprise (TSS-E) Mission Support Services. ATSC, Ft Eustis, VA will manage, plan, integrate, implement, and sustain specific TSS-E programs that support training across all training domains and the Training and Doctrine Commands (TRADOC) core missions. The mission of TSS-E is to provide policy and resources to develop, deliver, and enable an operationally relevant and totally integrated Live, Virtual, Constructive, and Gaming (LVC&G) training environment for Warfighters through the Army's TSS-E products, services, and facilities worldwide. There are five (5) major tasking/subtasking areas each of which provides development and delivery of training products and support services to installations and units in the training of operational, institutional, and self-developmental domains. The five (5) tasking/subtasking areas are:
(1) Sustainable Range Program (SRP)(a) Range Operations(b) Range Modernization(c) Integrated Training Area Management (ITAM)(d) Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
(2) Combat Training Center (CTC) Support(a) Leader Training Program (LTP)(b) Operational Environment (OE) Support(c) Miscellaneous CTC Support
(3) Mission Complex and Live, Virtual & Constructive - IntegratedArchitecture (LVC-IA) Support(a) Technical Support(b) Training Support(c) Exercise Support(d) Program Management(e) LVC-IA Support
(4) Soldier Training Support(a) Training Support Center (TSC) Operations(b) TSC Modernization(c) Program Management
(5) Training Development Support(a) Combat Development Training Capability(b) Mission Training Capability(c) Virtual Capability(d) Gaming Capability(e) Constructive Simulation Capabilities
TSS-E Mission Support Services will provide support to Headquarters, Department of the Army (DA), the U.S. Army installations, the U.S. Army Commands (ACOMs), the U.S. Army Installation Management Command (IMCOM) and IMCOM Regions,the U.S. Army National Training Center (NTC), ATSC, the U.S. Army EnvironmentalCommand (AEC), the U.S. Army National Simulation Center (NSC), the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) and Combined Arms Command (CAC), U.S. Army Reserve Command (USARC), and the U.S. Army National Guard (ARNG) Direct Reporting Units (DRU's). Services will be performed at Government facilities and/or contractor facilities throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and its territories and Outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS). The contractor shall be required to travel to locations throughout CONUS and OCONUS. This will be a performance-based services requirement with a five (5) year Ordering Period. The Government anticipates awarding Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity contracts with Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP) and Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee (CPFF) task orders.